Skip to main content

Out with the Old, in with the New!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I have lots of news for both my business and personal lives!

I've started a new job at the school district here in town. As of January 1st, I became a paraprofessional for the elementary school!  Loving the new job, and the freedom it gives me to work  my new Shop on Mercari!








 Red Cardigan & Olive Green Short Waisted Sweaters found on Mercari! I have several items listed please take the time to check me out on  Mercari
 You will find mostly  clothing, household items, and home decor that is non vintage/antique that can't be placed on Etsy! I decided I needed to purge my Closets of both my things and my late mothers. It was time to do that, not only for my sanity....but to make room from my thrift hauls for Etsy!







Currently on Etsy I'm running a One Year Birthday Bash until the end of January! Yep, hard to believe its been one year since we started on Etsy, and our BIG month long "Thank You" Birthday Sale runs through January 31st! Get 10% off your total order of $25 or more! We are looking forward to spending another year of buying, listing, selling and spending time with you. Check out the sale and pick up those gifts for those special occasions coming up in your life. Check the deals on these items at  3 Hearts Vintage







Blessing to you all! May you have a joyful and peaceful year in 2019!

Jan and Liv

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

End of Year Sale!

The end of 2018 is almost here! Now that Christmas gift giving is over, what a better way to get a few things for yourself with our current sale going on until December 30th at midnight ! The entire store is on sale at 15% off when you purchase $25 or more! Now is the time to pick up those items you will be needing for future events. Take a look at the items below, and grab them before they are gone forever at 3 Hearts Vintage ! There are 161 item's to choose from, just click on the "on sale" button to the left of the page, or shop individual categories. Here are a few items you will find in the shop! (PSST! Birthday Bash "Thank You" Sale begins January 1, 2019 and runs through January 31st!) There are 161 item's to choose from! Thanks for a good Year, and we are looking forward to having even better one in 2019. Happy Shopping! Blessings and Happy New Year! Jan & Liv, 3 Hearts Vintage Christmas are still available, click on Holiday and Seasona...

Moms vintage Cake Pans and Jell-O Molds!

My mother will turn 92 in June of this year and her days of cooking and baking are long gone. I realized this 4 Thanksgivings ago when she was making the Pumpkin pies and forgot to put the sugar in them. Poor gal, she was the best baker ever. She came from a family of 16 children and had 6 sisters. Grandma Pfledderer (mom's mom) came here from Germany in 1903 and taught them all everything she knew. All that are left is my Aunt Jeannette (88) and mom out of the 16. I was fortunate enough to get some of her cake pans and Jell-O molds. Can't begin to tell you how many creations I've had out of them in my nearly 60 years on this planet. All were either given to mom as gifts or purchased by her. Looking up prices on eBay I realized I have a small fortune wrapped up in these pans. I use them to bake cakes or make Jell-O creations in for my 3 Hearts now...Elivia, Eli and Ehann. And the tradition carries on until its time to pass them on. The following are the ones I have (m...

Time to start Christmas Shopping!

You bet it is, its never to early to get going on the gifts with the season just around the corner. Its time to start that list so you aren't so rushed by the first of December. Getting things done early is a big plus, and leaves you more time to wrap presents,make goodies, spend time with family & friends, or just plain relax through it all. I have some wonderful ideas in my shop....here's just a few to think about. Every thing from figurines, Snack Sets, Tea Cups, Avon Cape Cod, Pyrex, Fire King, and much more! You find a lot of things on list to knock out and sit back to relax. Let start with this beautiful pair of glass Bluebirds sitting on a heart shaped base from the 1990's, it certainly makes a statement! This piece is signed by Leo Ward dated 1993....it was produced & distributed by the Terra Company! How about this praying Angel from the 1990's. Its a Homco piece and was sold excursively by Home Interiors. Now that the company is no longer, ...